11 Wedding Venues With Breath-Taking Views In Western New York
If you're the kind of person who wants your wedding property to be beautiful inside and out, this list is going to offer beautiful views.
You put a ton of work into your wedding. You struggled through months (or years) of picking the perfect entertainment, the right color combinations, a delicious menu for your guests, and a photographer with a perfect eye for lighting. Now all you need is a backdrop that makes it all come together and look as good as you see it in your mind.
If you want to make sure you don't have to drive all over Western New York to get a good picture at a monument where everyone else has pictures too, your venue needs to be that backdrop. You want that beautiful sunset picture while everyone is finishing up their dinner? You want to capture the beautiful colors of the countryside? You want to capture nature before it gets dark? If these things are important to you, you might want to check some of these venues out. The pictures here do not do them justice. Click through to see how your pictures could look.
- Hidden Valley Animal Adventure - Yes, it's an animal sanctuary where there are tons of really cool animals, but they're kept out of view. They have a beautiful gazebo in the middle of a pond that is perfect for that amazing ceremony that you've always dreamed of.
- Holiday Valley - It's on the side of a ski mountain so it's perfect for literally all seasons. Take a trip to the top of the hill on the ski lift, and take pictures there or while you're on it!
- Becker Farms & Vizcarra Vinyard - If a vineyard is what you're looking for, this working farm will be right up your alley. They've got fruit trees and grape vines that are perfect for a backdrop.
- Holimont Ski Resort - This is another venue that is at the base of a ski hill. The colors here in the fall are incredible!
- The Hayloft - This barn has been restored beautifully and the land that surrounds it will give you plenty of Instagram-able opportunities.
- Knox Farms - Stop out here on just about any weekend and you will see a handful of professional photographers taking engagement photos and family portraits because it's the perfect spot.
- Notting Hill Farm - The best part of this is that it's set off the road quite a bit. It's perfectly private for you and your guests. The traditional timber frame barn would be enough, but then add the beautiful pastures and you've got more pictures than your photographer can edit.
- Athenaeum Hotel at the Chautauqua Institute - This one has the classic look of an old time hotel, but it's also near water. You have to see some of the pictures here to understand.