Western New York’s Favorite Wineries
Today is National Drink Wine Day. From the Niagara Wine Trail to the Chautauqua Wine Trail, we've got a bunch in WNY. So what are some of your favorites?
I went on facebook to find out what your favorite wineries near Western New York were...and we got a bunch of suggestions.
Some of your favorites (in no particular order) included:
- Willowcreek Winery - 2627 Chapin Rd, Silver Creek, NY 14136
- Merritt Winery - 2264 King Rd, Forestville, NY 14062
- 21 Brix - 6654 W Main St Portland, New York 14769
- Liberty Vinyards - 2861 Route 20 Sheridan, New York 14135
- Trius Wines - 1249 Niagara Stone RoadNiagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0
- Jackson Triggs - 2145 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
- Woodbury Winery & Vinyards - 3215 S Roberts Rd, Fredonia, New York 14063
- Spring Lake Winery - 7373 Rochester Rd, Lockport , New York 14094
- Niagara Landing Wine Cellars - 4434 Van Dusen Rd, Lockport, NY 14094
- Savage Winery - 11300 Savage Rd Chaffee, New York 14030
- Mazza - 8398 West Main Rd (Rte 20) Westfield, New York 14787
- Johnson Estates - 8419 W Route 20 Westfield, New York 14787
- Honeymoon Trail Winery - 4120 Ridge Rd, Lockport, NY 14094
- Noble Winery - 8630 Hardscrabble Rd Westfield, New York 14787
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat