What Other Bills Players Could Have Helped With Yesterday’s Wedding
You may have seen that a couple got married yesterday at New Era Field. Some former Bills helped out with the ceremony. But who else could have been a part of it?
It was a first for the NFL yesterday as a young couple from Rochester tied the knot in front of almost 75,000 of their closest friends.
How exciting for them to be getting married, then they get to do it in front of other Bills fans, at half time while the Bills played the Patriots. Then to make it even better, some former Bills stepped up (big time) to help out with the ceremony.
Jim Kelly walked the bride down the aisle. Kyle Williams performed the ceremony. It really got us thinking - what other Bills could have been a part of it?
- Marv Leavy "Toasts" - Nobody gives a better speech than Marv Leavy. Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
- Thurman Thomas and Fred Jackson "Ring bearers" - Nobody carries the rock like either of these two. You can trust that they're gonna get it there without a fumble.
- Andre Reed "Catch the garter and bouquet" - He catches everything. So yes, he would catch both of them.
- O.J. Simpson "Limo Driver" - He's pretty good at driving big white vehicles already.
- Tre'davious White "party starter" - Have you seen this guy dance. Everybody needs one guy to get it started. He's the guy.
- Bruce Smith and Darryl Talley "Security" - Just in case.