What You Need To Celebrate 716 Day
Buffalo is the best, we all know this right? Here are a few ways you can feel the Buffalove on this 716 day, even if we are in the midst of a global pandemic.
1. Go to Canalside (wear a mask).
2. Eat chicken wings (all of them). Um, take the mask off for this part.
3. Buy some Franks and send to out of town friends with a note that says "Buffalo is still #1 suckas!" Also send them a Buffalo-themed mask.
4. Wear your favorite Buffalove t-shirt. With a matching mask.
5. Order wings from no fewer than six places and have your personal Wingfest at home.
6. Do the Buffalo Food Tour.
7. Wear Zubaz.
8. Get some beef on weck on your Zubaz
9. Take a run around Delaware Park
To make a plan to celebrate the Queen City the ways we still can this year, check out our list of 106 Things You Can (Still) Do This Summer in WNY.
The Golden Mummies are on display at the Buffalo Museum of Science, and the Buffalo and Erie County Naval Park is now open for visitors. The Transit Drive-In is having a heck of a summer, and at the end of the day, nothing beats the sunsets in Western New York.
There are lots of ways to celebrate the 716 even in the midst of a pandemic!
10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in Buffalo