Win $5,000 In The YRK Work and Win
59What would you do with $5,000? Go on vacation? Do some home renovation and upgrades? Buy a car? What about season tickets?
Well, dream big, because 106.5 WYRK is giving you a chance to win $5,000!
It's the YRK at Work and Win!
Here's how it works: Start by signing up on our FREE WYRK APP.
Then, listen to 106.5 WYRK every hour Monday through Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. If you hear your name you win $106.5.
"But you said we could win $5,000!"
That's right. EVERY WINNER is automatically entered to win the grand prize of $5,000!
So you could take that vacation, buy those home upgrades, put a down payment on a nice car, get those season tickets, or do whatever your heart desires.
It's the YRK at Work and Win, from Buffalo #1 for New Country, 106.5 WYRK.
Enter here on our free app:
YRK AT WORK AND WIN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER
- The WYRK “YRK AT WORK AND WIN contest will begin on 9 am EST, Thursday July 29, 2021 and end on 5 pm EST Wednesday August 18, 2021.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Contestants must enter their name and information on the free WYRK APP. If selected, the contestant will then need to listen for their name to be announced on-air. The contestant will then have 20 minutes to call back to the radio station at 716 644-9975 to be eligible to win. If the contestant does not respond within the allotted time, they are ineligible to retry to reenter the contest.
- “The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.”
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- One entry person.
- The contest is open to all WYRK listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the United States, Western New York area within the range of the terrestrial broadcast frequency of the radio station. Employees of WBUF (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Western New York metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families AND/OR HOUSEHOLDS are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- There will be a total of $14,377.50 dollars distributed in $$106.50 increments throughout the duration of the contest. $958.50 per day $4,792.50 per week. And a grand prize of $5,000 to be given away at the end of the contest to all who previously called back and collected money in the contest. Making the total cash value of the contest $19,377.50 dollars.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Each weekday starting at 8am EST and going every hour until 5 pm EST, WYRK will announce a name of a contestant to participate in collecting $106.50 every hour, if they call back to the radio station within 20 minutes.
- Odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Participant needs to listen for their name and call back to the radio station within 20 minutes to be eligible to start collecting the $106.50 payments. Once an hour has passed, another name will be announced. If the new contestant selected calls back within the allotted time the previous contestant is “off the clock” and will be no longer eligible to collect future payouts. If the new contestant does not call back the previous contestant stays “on the clock” and will continue to collect $106.50 every hour until a new contestant calls back to the station. Contestants are only eligible to collect the $106.50 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm EST weekdays only. Contest and cash accumulation for any contestant ends at 5 pm on Fridays and will resume on Monday at 9am.
- Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random selection.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WYRK 14 Lafayette Square Suite 1200, Buffalo NY 14203.