WYRK King of the Wing Tournament Bracket – Semifinals
In preparation for the Buffalo Wing Festival this weekend, WYRK wants to find out once and for all--who has the best wings in Buffalo???
We've found the best four! Anchor Bar, Bar Bill Tavern, Gabriel's Gate and Nine Eleven Tavern will now duke it out to see who will be the King of the Wing!
The King of the Wing will be recognized on stage at the Wing Festival and will receive the official King of the Wing trophy! Come back every day this week and help send your favorite to the finals.
The Festival, which is in its 16th year, will feature over 100 different varieties of wings from local and national vendors. Tickets can only be purchased at the door. General admission is $5, and all children 8 and under get in for free. There will be events all weekend long, including:
- 2nd Annual Chicken Wing 5K
- Buffalo Ninja Warrior Challenge
- 2017 National Wing-Eating Contest (featuring Joey Chestnut)
- Amateur Wing-Eating Contest
- Triple Atomic Hot Wing-Eating Contest
- Amateur Creative and Traditional Wing Sauce Competitions
- Live Performance by Nashville artist Eric Van Houten
...and so much more!
Be sure to listen to WYRK all week long for your chance to win tickets to the Buffalo Wing Festival, including VIP passes and meet-and-greets with Eric Van Houten.