A Portion Of Rt. 5 Closed Due To Crashing Waves
The whipping winds and crashing waves have prompted officials in Hamburg to close a portion of Rt. 5.
Route 5 has been closed between Big Tree Road and Lasalle Avenue in the town of Hamburg.
The closure is due to water on the road. The wind and crashing waves are creating a dangerous driving surface and the road has been closed for now.
There are other closures in the city of Buffalo but they are due to the filming of the movie Nightmare Alley.
- Genesee St. from Niagara Square to Franklin St.
- Delaware Ave. from Niagara Square to W. Eagle St.
- Perkins Dr. from Niagara Square to S. Elmwood Ave.
- Niagara St. from Niagara Square to S. Elmwood Ave.
- Delaware Ave. from Niagara Square to W. Mohawk St.
- Court St. from Niagara Square to Franklin St.
- Niagara St. from Niagara Square to Franklin St.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat