Big Ditch Brewery Announces A Second Location In The Works
Last month, they were named the Best Brew Pub in all of New York State and this month, they've announced they're adding another location.
Big Ditch Brewery has officially announced that they are going to be adding a second location in Western New York. The new location will be located on Transit Road adjacent to the north side of I-90.
The new facility will be about 105,000 square feet. Half of it will be dedicated to production and office space. The other half will be filled with a tap room and dining areas.
The planning for this new facility has been extremely exciting and is a big step for our company. Demand for our beer continues to grow and more opportunities exist for expanded sales and distribution. That’s why this site expansion is so timely and necessary, as it will allow us to really ramp-up production.” - Matt Kahn, president and co-founder of Big Ditch Brewing Company
They're hoping that construction of the new brewery would begin in mid-to-late summer with anticipated project completion in late-2021.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Kraft Offers Mac & Cheese Powder In 2lb Jug
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat