Buffalo Is Once Again In The National Spotlight For Food
Once again Buffalo is getting some national recognition for its food and this time it is for more than just wings.
CNN Travel recently spotlighted the Queen City as a sneaky good place to get good.
The website named several places for food and drinks;
From The Dapper Goose for perfectly balanced cocktails and small bites that change with the seasons to southern-focused Toutant and Japanese gastropub Dobutsu, Buffalo may well be New York's second city, but it's a worthy one at that.
Along with with with Buffalo, the cities of Birmingham, AL, Philadephia, Denver, and Minneapolis were also named places for great food.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York