Buffalo Named One Of The Worst Cities For Ideal Weather Days
We are only a week away from the start of Spring and warmer weather coming to Western New York, but how nice is the weather really?
According to a new study conducted by Lawnstarter, Buffalo is ranked as one of the worst cities in the US for ideal weather conditions.
The study defines ideal weather as;
An ideal day is defined as one with a high temperature from 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit and relative humidity of 40% to 60%
Based on those conditions, Buffalo on average has only 2 ideal weather days per year. That puts us as the 15th ranked city with the worst weather.
Believe it or not, that ranks us better than Rochester, NY who came in as the 4th worst city on the list.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York