Buffalo Native Loses To Serena Williams In Tennis Final
Jessica Pegula, the daughter of the Buffalo Bills and Sabres owners Kim and Terry Pegula started her 2020 pro tennis season with a loss to one of the best players in the world!
Pegula lost in straight sets on the finals of the Auckland open to Serena Williams, 6-3 6-4.
Paula has been playing pro tennis since 2011 and is currently ranked 64th in the world by the Women's Tennis Association.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York