Buffalo Niagara International Airport Hiring TSA Officers
If you are thinking about a new career, or maybe looking to get a little extra money for the holidays, the TSA is hiring immediately at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
They're looking to hire TSO's (Transportation Security Officers) as the busy holiday season begins to ramp up. With more and more people getting vaccinated and beginning to travel, they're looking to hire more officers to help with what could be a very busy surge.
And they're looking to hire all across the state. You'll find job openings at airports in New York including:
- Syracuse Hancock International
- Albany International
- Buffalo-Niagara International
- Plattsburgh International
- Ogdensburg International
- Ithaca Tompkins International
- Greater Binghamton
- Watertown International Airports
The job responsibilities include screening passengers, baggage and cargo to keep our transportation systems safe.
Basic requirements for the job include
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National and at least 18 years of age
- Pass a drug screening, medical evaluation, and background investigation
- Subject to post-employment random drug and/or alcohol testing
- Must be registered for Selective Service (males born after 12/31/59)
- Must be available to work various shifts and overtime, as needed
- Mandatory travel for training and occasional travel may be required
You do not need to have a security background for this job. They will train you at their training facility and you will be paid while you train. The benefits are a huge plus for this job. Benefits include medical, dental, retirement, life insurance, annual and sick leave, holidays and overtime, and more.
Click here for more details about the job including pay and to begin the application process.
Why You Need a WNY Travel Agent to Book Your Next Trip
The 9 Best Places For a Weekend Getaway In WNY
25 Little Things That Make A Big Difference To Have On Your Next Road Trip
Five Incredible WNY AirBNBs with Hot-Tubs