How Do You Feel About Buffalo Parks? The OCA Wants To Know
Do you have thoughts on how to improve or change Buffalo parks? The Olmsted Community Alliance wants your input. The Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy is hosting the Olmsted Community Alliance meetings this quarter and wants you to join the conversations. The meetings will take place on Wednesday evenings through Feb 16, 2022.
You can attend virtually via Zoom or in-person (depending on the Centers for Disease Control's recommendations at the time). Masks will be required at all in-person meetings. Visit the Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy website for more info on all district meetings at bfloparks.org/oca.
You can also join the OCA Facebook group by searching “Olmsted Community Alliance.” The purpose of the Olmsted Community Alliance is to,
- Build representation from every Olmsted park district
- Provide opportunities for community dialogue, feedback and input throughout the Olmsted parks
- Enhance collaboration and awareness between BOPC, park neighbors and community partners
- Increase public knowledge of BOPC’s role and mission for Buffalo’s historic landscapes
A meeting will be held tonight. Here's the schedule:
- January 26, 5:30-7pm | District 1: Front, Prospect & Days Park, Symphony & Ferry Circles | Register on Zoom
- February 2, 5:30-7pm | District 2: Cazenovia & South Parks, McClellan & McKinley Circles, McKinley & Red Jacket Parkways | Register on Zoom
- February 9, 6-7:30pm | District 3: MLK Jr. Park | Register on Zoom
- February 16, 6-7:30pm | District 4: Delaware Park, Bidwell, Chapin, Lincoln Parkways, Colonial, Gates & Soldiers Circles | Register on Zoom
You can contact the Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy directly for more info or if you have questions:
84 Parkside Ave. Buffalo, NY 14214