Buffalo Splash Pads Open Today!
There are many public splash pads and pools in to help you keep cool this summer! Many of them are free or low cost to visit. Times of operation will vary from place to place, so be sure to visit the links provided to check out the details before you visit. Today we are experiencing record high temperatures in Buffalo and that means it is the first time this year that Buffalo Splash Pads are open for cooling fun!
There are a number of splash pads and pools throughout the City of Buffalo. Most are open 11 to 7 daily in the summer. For a map of all the available splash pads and pools in the City of Buffalo. Channel 7 WKBW reports the Buffalo Splash Pad Hours TODAY 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Allison - 50 Reese Street
- Cazenovia Park
- Kensington, Corner of Kensington & Grider Street.
- Lanigan, 150 Fulton Street
- Lincoln, 10 Quincy Street
- Masten, Best Street & Orange Street
- MLK Park
- Roosevelt, Roosevelt Ave. and Martha Avenue.
- Schiller Park