Can You Guess Which Town In WNY Is The Most Affordable To Live In?
If you grew up here in the 716, you know that towns like Clarence, Amherst, and Orchard Park and known for big houses and expensive prices, but do you know which town is the most affordable to live in here in Western New York?
According to a new study conducted by homesnacks.net, you will need to travel to the Southern Tier to find the most affordable place to live.
Olean was named the most affordable place in WNY to live. It was also named the 3rd most affordable place to live in New York State.
Four places in WNY make the Top 10 list for cheapest places to live according to homesnacks.net
The 10 Cheapest Places To Live In New York
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York