Carly Pearce Released A New Album Today
Carly Pearce thought that Valentine's Day was the perfect day to release her sophomore self-titled album because it has a lot to do with love.
She said in a press release it has been a crazy couple of years;
The last few years have been full of the highest highs and the lowest lows. Lessons, love, heartache and loss. I feel like I’ve grown more through the making of this record than any other time in my life.
The new album features the hit "I Hope You're Happy Now", which features Lee Brice and was co-written with Luke Combs.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York