Check Out Live Music Every Wednesday At Larkin Square
You've heard of Food Truck Tuesday, but how about Live At Larkin? It's presented by Keybank and it's back at Larkin Square this summer with live music every Wednesday.
If you love live, local, original music, and you don't want to wait until the weekend to get it, you're going to want to check this out.
It happens every Wednesday from 5-8:30 throughout the summer. Where else can you get hula-hooping, dancing, playing pickleball, socializing, and live music all while enjoying a fun and relaxing night in Larkinville?
The list of bands looks like this:
- June 6 - Big Mean Sound Machine w/ Miller & The Other Sinners
- June 13 - Buffalo Blues Benefit for Veterans
- June 20 - Sun Records Tribute Night w/ Kickstart Rumble
- June 27 - Wild Adriaticwith The Tins
- July 11 - Workingman's Dead
- July 18 - Upstate RubdownWith PA Line
- August 1 - South Buffalo NightBrian Higgins & The Exchange Street Band with Crikwater
- August 8 - Buffalo Afrobeat OrchestraWith Slyboots
- August 15 - New Orleans Night!The Big Easy in Buffalo Presents John Papa Gros with Buffalo Brass Machine
- August 22 - The Nth PowerWith Funktional Flow
- August 29 - Michelangelo Carubba (Turkuaz) & Friends
- September 5 - Start Making Sense
Parking is free and so is admission!