E-Cig Explodes Inside Man’s Pocket, Caught on Camera
Well, you don't see something like this everyday.
A surveillance camera captured the moment a man’s e-cigarette allegedly exploded inside his pocket while standing in line at a Kentucky gas station.
Josh Hamilton had approached the counter to pay for his purchase when his pants suddenly burst into flames. Still ablaze, Hamilton rushes outside the store, trying to remove his now-burning pants. Eventually, a store employee with a fire extinguisher helps douse the blaze. Hamilton suffered third degree burns as a result.