Ever Heard Of A ‘Gotcha Day?’ What Is It?
Today is a pretty special day in our house. Today is a "Gotcha Day." I posted it on Instagram, but what is a "Gotcha Day?"
A Gotcha Day is a day that pet owners celebrate when they bring a new pet into their home through adoption.
In our case, today is the day that we brought our rescue pup Minnie Pearl home.
In most cases the birth date is unknown but nonetheless, it's the beginning of a new life so it's sometimes celebrated as if it was a birthday.
It was one year ago that we brought our Minnie Pearl into our family and we cannot be happier that we did. If you are thinking about getting a pet, think about adopting one. There is no better feeling in the world than providing a home to a pet that otherwise would not have had one.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Get Free Nuggets This Month From Chick-Fil-A |
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat