Flu Season On Pace To Be The Worst In Decades
This Flu season is shaping up to one of the worst in decades and Western New York is feeling the impact.
According to the New York State Health Department, so far nearly 500 cases of the flu have been reported in Western New York.
Here is the breakdown of reported cases by county:
Officials state that you should still get a flu shot if you haven't already got one for this season.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York