Here Are The Two Big Firework Shows Still Happening In WNY
Most of the firework shows across Western New York have been canceled but there are a couple still planning to happen.
Both of them ask to maintain social distancing guidelines.
The Fireworks at Mayville off Chautauqua Lake:
- It's at Mayville Lakeside Park on July 4th.
- Fireworks start at 10 p.m.
- Viewed from many places around the north end of Chautauqua Lake.
Holiday Valley Resort Fireworks:
- Holiday Valley Resort in Ellicottville on July 4th.
- Show starts at 9:45 am
- Lunches also available Friday-Sunday from 12-5 pm at Sky High Adventure Park.
Elmira's firework show has been postponed to September.
Even though many firework shows have been canceled, the weather during the 4th of July weekend should be fabulous, so definitely get out there and enjoy the weekend in some capacity.