‘Just Pizza’ Dog Campaign Inspires T-Shirt Fundraiser
You may have seen the story from Just Pizza where they started to put flyers on pizza boxes to get dogs adopted. That campaign has now inspired others to step up and help.
The concept is simple. You have dogs that need to get adopted. Show people their pictures and help them get adopted.
That's what Just Pizza did by delivering the pictures of the adoptable dogs from the Niagara County SPCA right to people's houses on each pizza that they ordered. The story went viral. People across the country were talking about it.
Now, another company has jumped on board to help out.
According to WIVB, another company called Ink to the People has developed a T-shirt that they hope to sell to also raise money for the Niagara County SPCA.The shirt features "Hooch" who is one of the dogs that was on the flyers from Just Pizza.
The goal is to raise $2500 with shirts that range between $25-$35.22. All of the proceeds go to the SPCA. Buy yours here.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat