Lake Effect Ice Cream Is Bringing Back The Butter Lamb Ice Cream Cake
Your Easter table isn't complete until you've got a butter lamb on it here in Buffalo. But this year, you might want to eat it after dinner instead...
It was a huge hit last year, and now, it's back. Lake Effect Ice Cream is bringing back their Butter Lamb Ice Cream Cake.
It says there to "Keep an eye out for pre-orders coming soon" and that's no joke. Last year they sold out very quickly and I'd imagine that this year won't be any different.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat