Liz Went To Dealer School At Seneca Niagara And So Can You [VIDEO]
I took a trip with some of my co-workers from our sister stations to the Seneca Niagara Casino took take part in Dealer School. Dealer school is exactly what it sounds like - you learn how to be a casino dealer. We had a great time along with Kevin O'Neil from Channel 2 as he learned to deal cards for Blackjack and we picked up tips on how to play! We also learned how to play Craps (which is super complicated) and even had quick lesson in Roulette.
All in all it was a fabulous time and the staff at Seneca Niagara could not have been more accommodating! The only thing that would have made it better is if it was real chips we were playing with when we all hit it big!
If you think you might want to be a dealer, all three Seneca Casino properties (Niagara Falls, Buffalo, and Salamanca) are hiring and ready to teach how you to be a dealer! You just need to 19 yrs or older and have at least a high school diploma or GED. Not only is the job fun but the benefits that come along with being a dealer are pretty great too!
Seneca Gaming Corporation Team Member benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Life & Disability Benefits (Team Member, Spouse & Dependents)
- Flexible Healthcare & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Team Member Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, & Sick)/Paid Holidays
- Complimentary Team Member Meals
- Complimentary Onsite Team Member Parking
- Complimentary Onsite Team Member Fitness Centers
- Complimentary Onsite Health Clinic
Click HERE to learn more about becoming a member of the Seneca Gaming Corporation!