Look At What This Expandable Christmas Tree At Sam’s Club Can Do
This is the greatest thing I have ever seen a fake Christmas Tree do. They have them at the Sam's Club over in Cheektowaga on Union Road and on their website, if you are in need of one and have not put your Christmas Tree up just yet.
But, it's so cool.
It's almost 470 bucks, but this thing is artificial and with the push of a button on a remote control, you can make it as high as you want up to 9' so, it will fit perfect inside your house wherever you want it!
Wait! It gets better there are wheels on it, it is PRE-LIT AND you can collapse it to store it! It's called the 'Member's Mark 9' Grow and Stow Adjustable Height Sonoma Fir'.
The description on the Sam's Club website explains how great this thing is:
- Adjust tree height from 7' to 9' with the touch of a button
- indoor 700 8-function, color-changing LED lights
- 3,536 Simple Shape™ tips with memory wire spring branches into shape
- Quick Set® technology for easy setup & illumination
- includes remote control, on/off foot switch, tree storage bag, metal stand with 4 wheels
UPDATE: Of course it is sold out right now. I've seen one of these operate in someone's house in real life and let me tell you, it's worth every penny.