‘Make It Rain’ for Childhood Cancer Cures at Annual Summer Splash – Music, Food, Bar, Dance + Prizes
Come in your splashiest PURPLE summer chic attire to the fourth annual Summer Splash as a nod to this year’s theme, Purple Rain!
Help make a splash for childhood cancer cures all while enjoying open-bar all night, gourmet cuisine from Buffalo’s premier local restaurants, music, a rockin’ dance party and prizes, including a free entry to win a new car!
All this partnered with the picturesque backdrop of Buffalo’s waterfront.
- Tickets still on sale at www.summersplashbuffalo.org
- Pre-Sale $75 – Night-of $100 per person
- This is a 21+ event
- Ticket prices includes: 4 hours open bar / Food from 15 area restaurants
- Dancing, outdoor water-front views and a great time
- Proceeds benefit pediatric cancer research and programming for Carly’s Club at Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Proceeds from Summer Splash benefit Carly’s Club at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, founded by 8-year-old Carly Collard Cottone. Carly’s Club exists to offer hope for a cure to pediatric cancer patients by funding lifesaving pediatric cancer research seeking cures at Roswell Park.