New York Schools Now Dealing With ‘Smack a Teacher’ Challenge
Educators across New York State are dealing with a new challenge.
Schools across the state are warning parents and teachers about a new TikTok challenge. This one is called "Slap A Teacher Challenge," "Smack A Teacher Challenge" or "Smack a Staff Member on the Backside."
Last month, teachers were warned about the "Bathroom Challenge or "Devious Lick Challenge."
That viral TikTok challenge encouraged students to steal or break something at their school, then post a picture or video of the item like a trophy.
October's alleged challenge involves an educator getting slapped. As of this writing, there have been no reports of an educator getting slapped, but school officials will be monitoring.
A list of potential upcoming TikTok challenges is being shared by educators and parents, according to WNC. The list shows the pranks in the upcoming months will continue to escalate.
- October: Smack a staff member on the backside.
- November: Kiss your friend’s girlfriend at school.
- December: Deck the halls and show your b****.
- January: Jab a breast.
- February: Mess up school signs.
- March: Make a mess in the courtyard or cafeteria.
- April: Grab some “eggs” (another theft challenge).
- May: Ditch Day.
- June: Flip off the front office.
LOOK: Here Are the 25 Best Places to Live in New York State