Parents Holding “Spirit Week” For School Aged Kids This Week
With most kids across the country home to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, some parents are trying to keep the school process as normal as possible.
A "Home School" spirit week has started trending on social media and lots of parents are having their kids take part.
How else are you trying to keep your kids on a "normal" school schedule?
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York