Sour Beers Highlighted In This Year’s Harvest Beer Festival VIP Section
It's almost time for another Buffalo On Tap! This year's Harvest Beer Festival will feature over 100 beers from different craft breweries from all over America and WNY! In the Ebenezer Ale House VIP Experience this year we our very excited to a debut an exclusive "Sour Section" exclusively for our VIP ticket holders. See the full list of VIP beers below and check out background information on highlighted beers!
Here is a list of the VIP Sour Beers you'll only be able to sample with the purchase of a VIP ticket!
- GOOSE ISLAND HALIA (SOUR AGED ON PEACHES)
- GOOSE ISLAND LOLITA (SOUR AGED ON RASPBERRY)
- GOOSE ISLAND MADAME ROSE (SOUR AGED ON CHERRY)
- GOOSE ISLAND GILLIAN (SOUR AGED ON STRAWBERRY)
- NEW BELGIUM LE TERROIR - DRY HOPPED SOUR
- UINTA PIT STOP - DRY HOPPED APRICOT SOUR
- FLYING BISON BARREL AGED SOUR
With the purchase of your VIP ticket you also have access to some "Hard To Find Beers" too!
- 12 GATES ALES FOR ALS DOUBLE IPA
- 42 NORTH BOURBON WOOD AGED CASK
- BIG DITCH DEEP CUT
- BROOKLYN OLD FASHIONED
Don't miss out on this event! It's a highlight every year and this year is no exception!
Buffalo On Tap Harvest Festival
October 15, 2016
VIP Starts at 4pm