SPCA Reducing Adoption Fees For Cats For Limited Time
The SPCA Serving Erie County has had a few promotions this year, such as "Vets & Pets" as well as "Pay What They Weigh." Now, comes another adorable campaign titled, "Hakuna CATata."
According to WGRZ, starting July 15th (this Monday), you can take advantage of the "Hakuna CATata" campaign, as cats one year of age or older will be half off.
Cats that are one to five years in age will cost $60. Cats older than five years will be $25.
This is a limited time offer however, as it will run through July 31st.
The adoption fee also includes:
- feline's spay/neuter surgery,
- age appropriate vaccines,
- initial worming,
- flea control medicine,
- feline leukemia test,
- temporary ID,
- certificate for pet's first physical at the SPCA's Lipsey Clinic or Niagara Frontier Veterinary Society's veterinarian of choice
- option of a 30-day pet insurance plan provided by 24PetWatch
- a bag of Purina cat food (while supplies last)
The SPCA Serving Erie County is located at 300 Harlem Road, West Seneca.
Read the full story at WGRZ.