Still Want To Workout? Try These At Home Routines [VIDEO]
One of the biggest parts of my morning routine is to head to Jada Blitz Fitness on Transit road around 5:30 am. Not only does this help wake me up, but helps keep me in shape.
Now that all gyms are closed, what can you do to still get in a workout? Lots of places are offering free online sessions.
Check out some of these videos from Jada Blitz that you can do if you have a home gym.
Now if you don't have a home gym, there are some places offering free online videos.
Fitness Blender is offering videos that cover cardio, strength and stretch workout videos
CrossFit is offering videos that include single exercises and drills
The Down Dog App is offering free yoga, HIIT and barre classes until April 1.
Blogilates is offering free workout videos, challenges, and plans
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York