The Hope Project Of WNY Spaghetti Dinner Is Coming
If you are looking for a way to help out a great cause and a reason to NOT cook dinner on Sunday March 22, there's one coming up.
UPDATE: ** THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. MORE INFO WILL FOLLOW WHEN A NEW DATE IS CHOSEN.**
It's the Hope Project of WNY's Spaghetti Dinner.
The Hope Project was something that was developed to help out struggling families. It's there to assist people who have lost their jobs to no fault of their own. Maybe the individuals are legally disabled, households with special needs members, victims of domestic violence in transition and of course, military families and veterans.
They run solely on fundraising and this is a great way to help out and get a great meal.
The menu will include spaghetti, meatballs, bread, salad, and dessert!
- What: Hope Spaghetti Dinner
- When: Sunday March 22, 2020 from 4-7pm
- Where: Twin District Volunteer Fire Company (4999 William St., Lancaster, NY 14086)
- How Much: Adults-$9 Kids (12 and under) - $5
**Presale available by calling or texting Sean at 207-5500
Bring the kids! There will be tours of the firehall and firetrucks PLUS other surprises for the kids to enjoy.
For more on the Hope Project of WNY click here.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat