The Top 10 Things To Do In WNY This Weekend – July 26-28
We are right in the middle of summer and there are tons of things going on. If somehow you're looking for something...here's a list of 10 things to do...
Top 10 Things To Do In Western New York This weekend
- Ribfest is back! - Mark your calendar for one of the best food festivals of the summer! The 4th Annual Ribfest is back this year with FREE ADMISSION, and will run on Friday, July 26th through Sunday July 28th in Seneca Square at the Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino in Niagara Falls, NY.
- Take a Cocktail Cruise with Canalside Cruises - (Friday July 26) Relax with a refreshing cocktail while cruising the Buffalo River and Lake Erie aboard this 2 hour cruise.
- Food Truck Friday on the River - (Friday July 26) Enjoy the spectacular sunset water views on our patio with the greatest Buffalo has to offer in live music and food trucks! Cash bar, large variety of food trucks, complimentary parking.
- The Live Well Buffalo Festival - (Saturday July 27) The Live Well Buffalo Festival is a wellness fest hosted by Step Out Buffalo and it's the perfect chance to try new fitness classes, learn different ways to be healthy, discover new local businesses, taste new foods (and drinks!), and more.
- Canalside Silent Disco! - (Friday July 26) This silent disco takes place right at the Canalside Beer Garden from 6-10pm with 3 channels of music to dance to (Top40 & Dance, Hip Hop/R&B, and Throwback Hits)
- Glen Park Art Festival - (Saturday July 27 and Sunday July 28) Come for the art, stay for the local food and children’s activities at Glen Park in Williamsville.
- Niagara USA Wine Festival - (Saturday July 27 and Sunday July 28) A 2 day event at the Academy Park in Niagara Falls, United States. This event will feature Wine-Tasting, Local Food, free Wine-education seminars open to all and many other activities
- Buffalo's Most Amazing Race - (Saturday July 27) Register your team of two and fundraise to participate in a day full of exciting challenges, clues, prizes and a celebration at the end! Funds raised during Buffalo's Most Amazing Race benefit The Salvation Army's programs and services in the Buffalo area.
- Bark Happy Buffalo: Woofmas In July - A fundraiser to benefit Buffalo C.A.R.E.S. Get in the PAWliday Spirit and try your luck in the Snowball Toss Game to win great prizes, grab a brew at the bar, enjoy the DIY Doggie Bone Wreath Station and more! Don’t forget to pick up your complimentary goodie bag at check-in to collect all the freebies valued at over $85This event is 21+. All friendly, well behaved dogs (and humans) welcome to attend! Dogs must remain on a non-retractable leash at all times please. This event will be held at Flying Bison Brewing Company.A portion of the proceeds will benefit Buffalo Cares Animal Rescue.
- Buffalo Paddle Bike Run - (Sunday July 28) The event takes place at Silo City and consists of three disciplines including kayaking/paddle boarding, bike ride and a trail run. It is a family friendly event and appropriate for beginners...