Top 5 Parks In Western New York With Free Admission
Western New York has so many different places that can take you into nature and doesn't cost you anything to checkout.
Here are our Top 5 Parks in Western New York that have free to check out.
1. Delaware Park - A nice long walk or job around Hoyt Lake will make you feel good. There are over 350 acres of land to explore and there are several self-guided audio tours to take.
2. Erie Basin Marina - Take a nice walk along the water and watch the boats go by. Plus they offer the Trail Gardens which is a University Garden trail so they have the newest and latest flowers from around the world.
3. Tiff Nature Preserve - Located in Cheektowaga, The Tiff Nature Preserve offers over 260 acres of land to check out. They have 5 miles of walking trails and three boardwalks with viewing blinds. They also feature an Osprey Camera. Check it out HERE
4. Cazenovia Park - The park is over 80 acres big and has the Cazenovia creek that runs through it.
5. Stiglmeier Park - Growing up in West Seneca, we always called this place Losson Park Stiglmeier park offers basketball courts, baseball fields and plenty of hiking and biking trails.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York