Win $50 to Market in the Square with 716 Day Trivia
It's 716 Day and we're teaming up with Market in the Square to give you a shot at $50 to spend on all of your 716 favorites.
Answer the questions below by clicking on the answer you think is correct--if you get it right, you'll get to the entry form. Get it WRONG...and you'll be able to go back and try again. But try to get it right and prove you're a bona fide 716 expert--a 716-pert, if you will.
Even if you don't win, you can go to Market in the Square today and take advantage of all of their awesome 716 Day specials on Western New York favorites.
- 10 wings – $7.16
- Flying Bison Beer 6-packs – $7.16
- Original Pizza Logs or Apple Pie Logs – $7.16
- Baker’s Dozen Donuts – $7.16
Don't forget to go back and answer the other questions--each correct answer leads to another chance to win!
Question #1: Why is Buffalo referred to as "The City of Light"?
- Early adopters of electric power
- Can see the sun shining off Niagara Falls from the city
- The city has more street lights than any other city in New York (besides NYC)