5 Gifts You Can Buy Right Now For Valentine’s Day
Hey guys, Valentine's Day is TODAY. If you somehow missed all the hints leading up to today and still don't want to look like you dropped the ball, try these gifts.
All hope is not lost. You can still avoid looking like someone who waited until the last minute to get the person who is your whole world a gift for Valentine's Day.
Buzzfeed put together a list of gifts that you can buy last minute and they aren't all that bad.
Here's what they suggest:
1. Cook for them. Go to the store on the way home from work. Pick up some fresh ingredients and cook them the best meal they've ever had. Or, at least, the best meal they've ever had that you cooked.
2. Movie night. It's easier than ever to download movies these days. Just download a bunch and make a weekend out of trying to binge them all. Don't forget popcorn and snacks.
4. A subscription to something they love. They have a dog? I totally suggest Bark Box. Maybe they want to try snacks from around the world? Try out any of these boxes...
5. A language learning subscription like Rosetta Stone. If your significant other has been hoping to travel and wanted to learn a new language, this is a great opportunity to help them along with it.
Oh...and don't forget to grab a card too.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Get Free Nuggets This Month From Chick-Fil-A |
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat