9 Deals To Help You Celebrate National Cheeseburger Day
Ah yes...the icon for American food. It's National Cheeseburger Day! If you're looking for deals or promotions, you've come to the right place.
The Cheeseburger - it's even got it's very own Jimmy Buffett song. How could you NOT love one. It's got beef, cheese, maybe some veggies if you feel like being healthy and it's absolutely delicious. Which is why these restaurants are offering special deals and promotions to get one in your belly today to celebrate. Remember in all cases, prices and participation may vary.
1. Applebee’s - offering its Burger Bundle for just $8.99, including any “Handcrafted Burger, including the Quesadilla or Whisky Bacon burgers. Plus, an order of classic fries and a soft drink.
2. Burger King - They're offering $.59 cheeseburgers and a $3 Snack Box (one cheeseburger, medium fries, 10 nuggets and a small beverage).
3. Denny's - The Family Cheesburger 4 pack - 4 hand-pressed 100% beef patties topped with American cheese and build your own custom burger with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles, mayo, ketchup, mustard and brioche bun, all for $29.99.
4. Domino's - Ok...so maybe you're not such a huge cheeseburger fan but you still want to celebrate? Domino's is offering a Cheeseburger Pizza!
5. Friendly's - Try their new Bacon Mac N' Cheese Burger and get a free sundae with any burger purchase.
6. McDonald's - Offering a $.50 double cheeseburger but you'll have to order through their app. Use Mobile Order and Pay and add the deal to your order or scan the code at the drive-thru or front counter. There is a limit of one offer per customer.
8. Sonic - This one is good on Tuesday....Get half-priced single-patty Sonic Cheeseburgers when you order through the Sonic App on Tuesdays after 5 p.m., for a limited time only.
9. Wendy's - They've got a Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger. It's a pretzel bun with a quarter-pound of beef, Muenster cheese, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, smoky honey mustard, warm beer cheese sauce, crispy fried onions and pickles.