Buffalo Niagara Airport Cuts Ribbon On New Business Lounge
Looking for a place to go to get some work done before you jump on a flight, or wait for a family member? That's what "The Club" is for at The Buffalo Niagara Airport.
It was supposed to open months ago but has be delayed. They just cut the ribbon on this new lounge area today. It's simply called "The Club" and it was developed by development group Airport Dimensions.
It's 2800 square feet of area available for people to find respite whether they're travelling for business or pleasure.
You'll find it just steps away from the TSA area. According to Business Wire, "The Club" has a bunch of zones meant to help travelers relax:
- A Productivity Zone that provides workspace
- A Relax Zone that features seating, allowing guests to recharge while enjoying views of the local Buffalo landscape.
- A Rest Zone that provides guests with a quiet space to kick their feet up and catch up on some reading in recliners and ottomans
- A Replenish Zone with a dining area that features a complimentary buffet with signature food selections from Chef Nick Pitillo,
- A Refresh Zone that provides private showers and restrooms for all guests.
The Club is available to Priority Pass’ membership along with LoungeKey and Lounge Club or with a day pass which will run you $40.
Want to visit? It'll be open to travelers starting tomorrow morning (9/24) at 4 a.m.