CDC Beard Guide Causing Social Media Backlash
With more and more people becoming infected with the Coronavirus, the CDC has issued a helpful guide on how to protect yourself if you have facial hair.
They posted this picture on their website. It shows people which facial hair is acceptable to use with a face-mask.
The problem seems to be that many people on social media think that the CDC made up some of these styles of facial hair!
Have you ever heard of a Bandholz or Hulihee style of stash? Also, it is interesting to see that "Villians" will be protected! hahaha
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York