Check Out the Gate Entry Map for TOC 2019
Entry went so smoothly last year we are using the same set of guidelines for entering the ballpark this year, and it should help to make sure that everyone can get in their seats in a timely fashion!
Important changes to note:
- ALL FIELD TICKET HOLDERS will enter through the walkway that enters off Washington Street and proceed directly to the field--no need to go through the concourse at all!
- The Swan Street, Oak Street and Exchange Street gates will all be open with more metal detectors than ever before for all grandstand ticket holders.
- There will be street ushers directing you towards the gates with the fewest people in line, so keep an eye out for them and listen for their directions on the day of the show!
- We will once again be selling t-shirts right on the field! We will have TOC t-shirt vendors right inside the field entrance in addition to two vendor tables in the concourse.
- The best way to ensure that you get in to see all of the great acts is to get to the gates as early as possible! We are opening gates at 4PM so that everyone can get in as quickly and safely as possible.