Coors Lights Is Covering Dog Adoption Fees Until February 21st
If you are looking to add fur-baby to your family, Coors Lights wants to help cover the costs.
According to CNN.com the company will cover up to $100 of the fee.
Coors Light will be covering up to $100 of the adoption fee for the first 1,000 eligible people.
What's the catch?
You have to be of legal drinking age and adopt a dog between February 4 and 21. You will need to submit a receipt of adoption to the beer company via text message. The offer isn't available to residents in California, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia or West Virginia.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York