Country Music Lineup For Sole Beach Bar in Hamburg
We have an absolute riot on Tuesday nights! Every Tuesday, we host the Classic Car, Country, and Cookout at Sole at Woodlawn Beach! Sole is the new beach bar that Ilio DiPaolo's took over last year and it is a vibe.
It is on a secluded part of Woodlawn between the lake and the parking lot and when you walk back there it is instant fun. Music, sand, Adirondack chairs, the bar, and food, it is a really fun time.
So here is what happens:
- There is live acoustic country music starting at 5 pm.
- The live music usually goes on until about 8:30 pm.
- There is always a local BBQ joint that rotates each week that offers you fresh-off-the-grill items, like brisket, pulled pork, BBQ burgers, beans, potato salad, and more.
- There are plenty of games to play too, such as cornhole, kan jam, ring hook, and more.
- There is line dancing that gets underway once in a while too.
So come on out to Sole at Woodlawn Beach and have some fun with us next Tuesday after work. I always say "no one has more fun on a Tuesday than the people at the beach bar".
Here is the upcoming music schedule for the rest of the season!
Sole at Woodlawn Beach
3580 Lake Shore Rd, Blasdell, NY 14219
Tuesday, July 6
Tuesday, July 13
Tuesday, July 20
Fuzzy and the Rustbelts
Tuesday, July 27
Tuesday, August 3
West of the Mark
Tuesday, August 10
Tuesday, August 17
Uncle Ben's Remedy
Tuesday, August 24
Tuesday, August 31
Christian Kramer and Backwoods Revival