Drive-In Movie Series Still Taking Place At Buffalo’s Outer Harbor
The Buffalo Waterfront is currently open but there are many updated restrictions this summer because of the pandemic, according to WIVB.
However, the popular drive-in movie series will still take place at Buffalo's Outer Harbor this summer.
The dates for the drive-in movie series will be June 13th, July 11th, and August 15th.
Movie times will be 4 p.m. for a family-friendly film, followed by an 8 p.m. movie showing for each date.
Here are more instructions, courtesy of The Buffalo Waterfront:
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled movie start time.
- Please have your digital or physical ticket ready for staff upon arrival.
- All parking is designated by staff. Staff has final authority over where you may park.
- Following social distancing guidelines, all vehicles must be a minimum of 6 feet from the vehicles parked next to you.
- If you decide to sit outside of your vehicle, you must remain at least 6 feet away from the vehicles and guests next to you. Face masks must be worn at all times while outside of your vehicle.
- Audio will be transmitted through your vehicles FM radio.
Other limitations for Canalside and the waterfront include:
- One person in a restroom at a time.
- Most outdoor seating has been put in storage. Seating that remains has been placed six feet apart.
- The beach at Canalside is currently closed. Transient docks remain open.
- Food trucks will be on-site during busy times and holiday weekends.
- The 4th of July celebration has been canceled.
To find out more, visit WIVB.