Fight Breaks Out At A Youth Hockey Game – Between Adults In The Stands
It sounds like the beginning of a joke. "So a fight breaks out at a hockey game..." But there's nothing funny about what happened at this game.
According to WKBW, the Tonawanda Lightning and Niagara Junior Purple Eagles were playing at Niagara University.
Two adults appear to be having words when a youth steps up on the bench and joins in the argument. As if to say, "stay out of this," the child was shoved aside and then the scuffle begins. It was all caught on camera.
NYSP say that law enforcement were called to the game and the two main aggressors were ejected but no charges were filed. The President of USA Hockey's New York Division (NYSAHA), said it's investigating the incident.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Have You Checked Out The National Comedy Center Yet?
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat