Here Is A Sweet Way To Support St. Jude
Market In The Square is giving up a very sweet and very Buffalo way to support the kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Currently, you can purchase special St. Jude pastry hearts at either Market In The Square location and a part of the proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hosptial.
St. Jude never charges a family for treatment and freely giveaways research information to any hospital in the world, which means that right here in Buffalo children and families have been helped by St. Jude.
Each pastry heart costs $1.99
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York