6 Outdoor Patios You Need To Check Out This Week
The weather is going to be amazing this week and it will be a perfect week to check out some outdoor dining options across Western New York.
Drive Home With Dave Fields Every Afternoon from 3-7pm on 106.5 WYRK
With plenty of sunshine and temperatures rising into the 80s this week will be a great week to let your hair down and enjoy dinner outside on an amazing patio.
Here are 5 Outdoor Patios that you need to check out this week.
1. Liberty Hound - Located in Canalside just outside the Buffalo Naval Park. They offer a mix of pub food, seafood, and sharable treats.
2. Pearl Street Grill and Brewery - Located in downtown Buffalo, Pearl Street offers plenty of pub food and locally brewed beers.
3. Hoak's Lakeshore Restaurant - Hoak's is located right on the shore of Lake Erie and offers seafood, burgers, and other local fares and great views of sunsets on the lake.
4. The Dockside Bar and Grill - Located in North Tonawanda, right on the Erie Canal, Dockside offers a mix of burgers, seafood, and salads.
5. Lock 34 Bar and Grill - Located in Lockport on the Erie Canal, Lock 34 offers pub food along with seafood and sandwiches.
6. Turtle Joe's Sandbar - Located in Angola on the shore of Lake Erie, Turtle Joe's offers pub fare, drinks, and live music.