Stop Snoring With These Ingenius Tips!
65% of people according to a study by YouGov for Snoreez admit to snoring at night. It's not just men either. According to the study, women snore just as much as men. Snoring keeps everyone from getting good sleep. If someone snores in your house, you might want to try out some of these brilliant tips with them.
1. Sing along to the radio. It strengthens your throat muscles. A study in 2013 found that people who sing a lot are less likely to snore.
2. Sew a tennis ball into the back of a t-shirt. "What?!? I won't be able to sleep on a tennis ball" Exactly! You WON'T sleep on it. You're much more likely to snore if you're on your back. If the tennis ball is sewed to your back, you won't sleep on your back. The tennis ball forces you to sleep on your side instead.
3. Pump up your tongue. The tongue aerobics will help you stop snoring. Just stick your tongue out and try to touch your chin . . . then try to touch your nose . . . then repeat it.
4. Put a big book under your mattress. it forces you to sit up a little if you put it under your head, which can stop you from snoring. A pillow will work too, but if you're like me, there's a chance you'll toss it off your bed in the middle of the night.
5. Cleanliness is sleepiness. Dust and other allergens can make you congested at night, so you have to breathe through your mouth, and you're more likely to snore.