The Best Christmas-Lights Extravaganza Set to Star Wars Music You’ll Ever See [VIDEO]
If you were planning on doing an elaborate Christmas-lights show this year then basking in the glow of your neighbors' admiration and envy, forget it. Forever.
YouTuber Tom BetGeorge (could be a real name, but who knows) has outdone anything we've ever seen in the "elaborate Christmas-lights show" genre. He designed this utterly bonkers spectacle using a 17-foot guitar, a 19-foot piano and "about 12,500 channels running around 100,000 lights," culminating in a five-minute-long lights-and-sound eruption that boggles the mind.
There are explosions, TIE fighter sound effects, lightsaber battles—everything you'd want from a Star Wars-inspired performance, just in a way you've probably never imagined.
Clark Griswold would be proud.
The full list of Star Wars music used:
- “Star Wars Main Title and the Arrival at Naboo” – Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- “Duel of the Fates” – Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- “Across the Stars (Love Theme)” – Star Wars Episode II – The Phantom Menace
- “Battle of the Heroes” – Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Light Saber Fight)
- “The Hologram; Binary Sunset” – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- “Cantina Band” – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- “Ben Kenobi’s Death/TIE Fighter Attack” – Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (TIE Fighter Crash)
- “The Imperial March (Darth Vader’s Theme)” – Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- “Victory Celebration, End Title” – Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi