The Top 10 Things To Do In WNY This Weekend August 23-25
Summer is coming to an end, but there is still plenty to do in Western New York. Here is a list of 10 things you're not going to want to miss...
- Florida Georgia Line - You Can't Say I Ain't Country Tour is coming to Darien Lake. Unfortunately this one is sold out already, but it's going to be a huge show.
- The Elmwood Art Festival - It's more than 170 artists and craftspeople selling work done in 16 different mediums, plus over 50 performances on three stages
- The Buffalo Irish Festival - Irish food, Irish entertainment (two stages of continuous Irish entertainment from the U.S., Canada and Ireland) for three straight days on Buffalo's Outer Harbor. It's like St. Patrick's Day, only it's in the summer!
- Buffalo Bisons vs. The Pawtucket Red Sox - There are only a handful of games left this season. This weekend, the Buffalo Bisons have another homestand and they're coming off a no hitter for the first time since 1997! Take in a game or two this weekend.
- Free Family Movie Night At Cazenovia Park - Presented by Wegmans, these family movie nights are free and take place at Cazenovia, Delaware, and Front Parks. This week's film is "Coco."
- Thinman Brewery and Tappo Pizza End of Summer Throwback Street Party - Live entertainment from Strictly Hip on Friday with a special guest TBA. Then Saturday it's Nerds Gone Wild and Soul Patch.
- Muddy Buffalo Mud Run and Obstacle Course Race - 30 obstacles to run through the mud at the Buffalo Ski Club in Colden.
- The 3rd Annual Beau Fleuve Music Festival - attractions will include 3 performance stages of 30+ performers, Art Installations , Culture Exhibits , Fan Favorite Silent disco, Next Generation Festival of the Youth Stage Street-Art, Beer-Wine Garden , Food Trucks , Vendors Village , Attractions, Live to Air Podcast , Family Fun zone &more!
- The Northwest Jazz Festival - WNY'S Largest Outdoor Jazz Festival in Historic Lewiston, NY.
Take Your Dog Out for a Beer to benefit Lancaster Unleashed - grab the leash, grab a beer, buy a few raffle tickets & chill in our hometown (and FIRST) craft brewery, Flying Bison in Barkinville...err Larkinville! This is a benefit to raise money for stuff for the Lancaster Dog Park.