West Of The Mark Delivering Sold Out Concert For Sweet Home Scholarship
There is a big concert taking place this weekend for a Sweet Home Scholarship foundation, and you can still help.
West of the Mark is a local band that has played countless shows across Western New York. If you've ever been to one of their shows, they don't call the people that follow them from show to show fans. They don't call them groupies. They call them friends. And this one is for their community.
They've put on the West of the Mark Sweet Home Scholarship show for the past 4 years, and this year, they're making it number 5.
Since 2016, they have been able to give out 6 $1000 scholarships to deserving students with the help of local businesses who sponsor the show with Dollars for Scholars.
The show will include West of the Mark with special guests and opening bands.
This year, they've sold out their show but there is still a way to help. If you would like to donate, click here for the Dollars for Scholars Sweet Home scholarship page.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Legoland Is Opening Another Park - And This One's In New York
- Good News For Swiss Chalet Lovers In WNY
- Amazon Is Spying On You - Here's How to Get Them To Stop
- New Law Would Give Tax Credits To People Who Rescue Pets
- Clear Your Car From Snow In New York, Or Get A Ticket
- Get Free Nuggets This Month From Chick-Fil-A |
Listen to WYRK On The Job with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat